〘Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper Tutorial〙
Step By Step Instructions On How To Use Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper to Easily and Quickly Scrape Auto Complete or Auto Suggest Keyword Phrases from Google.com
This page contains step by step instructions, with images and video, on how to use Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper Software to Scrape Unlimited Auto Complete or Auto Suggest Keyword Phrases from Google.com.
Overview of Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper
Below is an image of the Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper software program with the main features and controls of the software labeled. Use this image as a reference when going through the instructions.
- ❶ Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper software root keyword text box.
- ❷ Google.com website search text box.
- ❸ Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper software scraped keywords listbox.
- ❹ Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper software right click context menu.
How to use Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper Software
- In the programs root keyword text box ❶ (image) enter the words that you want to be included in the Google auto complete suggestions for the software to scrape that keyword. (video). The program will scrape all keyword phrases from the Google auto complete dropdown that start with these words. Whatever you type in the programs root keyword text box ❶ (image) will automatically get typed into the Google search text box ❷ (image).
- Click your mouse on the Google.com search text box ❷ (image) so your mouse cursor is at the END of the keyword phrase that is now in both the programs root keyword text box ❶ (image) and Google.com search text box ❷ (image). Press the SPACE key on your keyboard so the Google search box ❷ (image) contains the root keyword phrase followed by a space (video).
- Type each letter of the alphabet, A - Z, one at a time. After you type each letter, a pause message will appear telling you to wait a second before typing the next letter. This gives Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper a second or two to scrape all the auto complete keyword phrases containing your root keyword phrase ❶ (image). The software program will then automatically type the backspace key for you. The pause message will disappear so you can then type the next letter of the alphabet. Repeat this process for every letter of the alphabet (video).
- After you have typed Z and the program has scraped all the Google auto suggest keyword phrases for Z, right click the Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper scraped keywords listbox ❸ (image) to display a context menu ❹ (image) which provides additional software features (video).
Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper Software Menu
Save Keywords: Clicking this menu item lets you save all of the Google auto suggest scraped keyword phrases to a text file (video).
Google Auto Complete this Keyword: If a scraped keyword phrase is selected in Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper scraped keywords listbox ❸ (image) clicking this menu item will cause the selected, scraped keyword phrase to become the root keyword phrase replacing what is in the root keyword text box ❶ (image) and the Google.com website search text box ❷ (image). This can also be achieved by double clicking a scraped keyword phrase in the scraped keywords listbox ❸ (image). You can then go through steps #2 - #4, above, in the How to use Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper section to further expand your scraped keywords list (video).
Clear List: Removes everything in the scraped keywords listbox ❸ (image) (video).
Settings to Scrape 10 Keywords at a Time Instead of 4
There are a couple of important settings within Google search that can negatively alter/reduce the number of auto complete keywords Google produces that can easily be changed. These changes will allows Google to display the maximum number of auto complete keywords, which means more keyword phrases scraped for you.
- Click the menu item
Search Settings(image) (video). This will cause Google search settings page to display in Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper.
- Under the heading Google Instant Predictions, make sure Never Show Instant Results is ticked. (image) (video).
- This setting will only be visible if you are signed into Google. Under the heading Private Results be sure to tick Do Not Use Private Results. If you are not signed into Google you will not see or need to worry about this setting. (image) (video).
- Be sure to click the
Savebutton at the bottom of the page. (image) (video).
How to Use Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper Software [Video]
Google AutoComplete Keyword Scraper Technical Support
If at any time you have questions about this software program and how to use it we will gladly provide you unlimited technical support by whatever channel of communication is best for you which includes: